213

Cousin Quest 2011

  • C Beeman
  • 19 videos
  • 238 views
  • Last updated on Apr 23, 2012
The 5-day, 3,500 mile round-trip adventure from Traverse City to Denver. It was quite the quest for the three cousins... who loved at least 55% of the experience. The other 45% was a mixture of the close-proximity hatred for one another (which inevitably developed) and the insanity caused by the grand monotony that is the Great Plains... not to mention Casey's constant lack of sleeves.
The 5-day, 3,500 mile round-trip adventure from Traverse City to Denver. It was quite the quest for the three cousins... who loved at least 55% of the experience. The other 45% was a mixture of the close-proximity hatred for one another (which ine...
Play all

Loading...

to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...