The RELATIVE GROWTH MOVEMENT: Can Capitalism be Fixed? YES!
There are over 80,000 airplane flights in the USA everyday. If the masses are willing to put their very lives in the hands of technology, why hesitate to correct capitalism with technology?
Our research reveals millennials and centennials will demand a more inclusive form of capitalism, RELATIVE GROWTH. Our nonprofit mission is to help build such an ecosystem for everyday people who have earned equities via the buying of goods and services from participating (new age ) businesses. This will be the "common man and woman's" stock market separate and distinct from currently known markets.
We thank all of the content contributors for helping us clarify our nonprofit messages. To name a few:
Time Lapse Tree Video credit - VFX TEST HUB
Music: Silent Partner - "Ticker"
We're a non-profit organization. Feel free to share our stuff just keep it in context.http://twitter.com/upd8capi...
Get Woke Here: (in order of priority)
1. "Four Horsemen" https://youtu.be/5fbvquHSPJU
2. "RELATIVE GROWTH" https://youtu.be/Dqz4_a1__o0
3. "Capital in the Twenty-First Century" (Thomas Piketty summary) https://youtu.be/7TLtXfZth5w
4. Chris Hedges: https://youtu.be/ncYGMR5uTG8
5. "The Real Adam Smith" (father of capitalism) https://youtu.be/8ruiUOQERnw