Sample of the audiobook "Introverts: Leverage Your Strengths for an Effective Job Seach".
This book is now is available in three formats: audiobook, paperback and ebook via available on Amazon, Audible, iTunes, Indigo, Barnes&Noble, Kobo, iBooks, Nook, Overdrive (for libraries).
What's inside the book?
• 167 introvert strengths and how to apply them in job hunting, to tap into the hidden job market and increase the chances to stand out.
• Real examples of successful introverted job-seekers, Linkedin for job hunting, resume & interview tips and 21 job search strategies fitting introvert's personality.
• Self-reflection exercises to help readers understand the weakest aspects of their job search process, and how to strengthen them.
Who could benefit from this book?
• Introverts willing to find the desired job and build a rewarding career
• Students preparing to enter the job market
• Recruiters, Career Coaches, Employment Counselors serving introverted job seekers
• HR Professionals and Hiring Managers, to tap into introverts’ power to achieve better results
• Parents of introverted students
• Anyone else interested in learning new job strategies to accelerate the job hunting process.
You can find the links to the various platforms here: http://www.gabrielacasinean...