Welcome to the valley. Relax, take off all of your shoes, and enjoy some soothing video games. Check below for more info!
I stream daily for an hour starting around 11pm EST. I occasionally do extra streams at random hours.
Mondays - Mario Kart Wii (Wii)
Tuesdays - The Matrix: Path of Neo (Xbox)
Wednesdays - Pokémon LeafGreen Version (GBA)
Thursdays - Sweet Fuse: At Your Side (PSP)
Fridays - Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary (PS1)
Saturdays - Assorted Sega Saturn games
Sundays - Assorted games from any system
* No harassment of any kind.
* No racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, or other such things.
* Nothing overly sexual. This is a pure and chaste stream.
* No spamming (such as asking the same question over and over), ya goofs.
Stream news via Twitter:
Playlist of past streams:
List of my streamable games:
I stream from the following systems:
1st Gen - Magnavox Odyssey 3000
2nd Gen - Atari 2600, Intellivision, ColecoVision
3rd Gen - NES, Master System, Atari 7800
4th Gen - TurboGrafx-16 / PC Engine, Sega Genesis / CD / 32X, SNES
5th Gen - 3DO, Atari Jaguar, Sega Saturn, PS1, N64
6th Gen - Dreamcast, PS2, GameCube, Xbox
7th Gen - Xbox 360, PS3, Wii
8th Gen - Wii U
Handheld - Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, PSP
* (Do you use emulation?) No, I play on physical systems. For Game Boy stuff I use the GameCube's Game Boy Player attachment.
* (What do you use to capture your gameplay?) For the older systems I use a Toshiba D-R560 DVD player for upscaling to HDMI (it works better than most modern HDMI upscalers!), and then an Elgato Game Capture HD60 to capture the HDMI. For software I use OBS.
* (Why aren't the games fullscreen?) Because we're in a peaceful valley.
If you'd like to send me a game, you can send it to my PO Box! Note: I will not be able to return your game, so don't mail anything you don't intend to lose forever. I also reserve the right not to play the game you've sent (if you send something not suitable for the stream, for instance.)
PO Box 781790
Orlando, FL 32878