Join the Coin Crunch Community - https://coincrunch.io/join
Sia and Dan interview Bgogo co-founder Max Wong. Bgogo is a second generation crypto exchanging using trade mining.
--- If you enjoy this kind of in depth, tech-focused conversation, check out our research product, Crypto Intel: https://coincrunch.io/intel
In it, we condense hundreds of hours of hands on research, conversations with VCs, and notes from in person meetings around the world.
Questions asked during this interview:
1. How is BGOGO’s business model sustainable?
2. How does BGOGO prevent margin bot traders from gaming the system?
3. How does BGOGO punish bad supernode actors?
4. What are the incentives of holding BGOGO tokens if you aren’t an active day to day user of the platform?
5. If the daily trans mining limit is capped per user, what is the incentive for an extremely active user to continue trading after they hit the cap? In this case, wouldn’t the cap be counter intuitive.
6. Is there a check and balance to the decisions made by the BGOGO team regarding listing? If several supernodes nominate a specific project to be listed, and the BGOGO team declines, how transparent will this process and reasoning be?
7. If BGOGO is an exchange for the community, how is the community involved in deciding project listing? The current supernode system seems more of an oligarchy which isn’t necessarily for the community, instead for the few.
8. What are the direct benefits of being incubated by BGOGO labs, are any related to the exchange?
9. How does your buyback program differ from BNB?
10. What are the super nodes?
11. What are the negative trading fees?
Join Coin Crunch: https://coincrunch.io/join
Join us on Telegram:https://t.me/coincrunch
Follow us out on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coincru...
Check us out on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user...
Read our Articles on Medium: https://medium.com/@coincru...
Join the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/gr...