EkosolFarm Liquid Worm Fertilizer;
Is a fertilizer produced in liquid form by liquifying and concentrating the worm castings in integrated systems with the help of high technology.
* Contains all the ingredients of 100% solid worm castings which are valuable for the plant and the soil, and are suitable for inspection standards and where the contents can be guaranteed.
* Can be used both as leaf and soil fertilizer .
* Can be used with all irrigation and sprinkling systems.
The pH level is put under control, and the useful bacteria and microorganisms are brought into a dormant state, thereby prolonging the shelf-life of the product.
* Is offered for sale in packages with ventilated caps. The microorganisms become active when they come into contact with air and water during application.
* Viscosity of the product is similar to honey or thick grape syrup (molasses).
* Technology and know-how is necessary for its production.
*Can be produced in industrial plants with high technology and technical infrastructure.
Detail information: http://en.ekosol.net/products/