Albert Einstein, a genius who gave the Theory of Relativity to the world also gave the Theory of Happiness.
Albert Einstein's hand written notes in which he gave the Theory of Happiness recently sold for $1.5 million at Winner’s Auctions and Exhibitions in Jerusalem.
Einstein’s Theory of Happiness: “A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.”
Along with Theory of Happiness Einstein also wrote a note: “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.”
Thus the key of happiness, according to Einstein is a peaceful mind and peaceful life.
Watch this video for entire story.
● FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM: @master.thyself
● SUBSCRIBE TO MASTER THYSELF - https://goo.gl/JR5h1b
Check out my other videos:
1. Top 10 Shocking Last Words Said Before Death: https://goo.gl/G6fgFz
1. Warren Buffett’s Rules For Success: https://goo.gl/osz2xd
3. How To Use Law Of Attraction: https://goo.gl/W2sbjX
On my channel you will find videos about mindset of successful people in the world, their advice, success books, inspiration and motivation. Please be mindful and keep a positive vibe in the comment section. Don't forget to subscribe and make sure to hit that like button if you enjoyed the video!
Thanks for watching!