These delicious hot puddings have a lovely gooey middle - sure to delight any guest. If you're looking to tone down the chocolate sensation serve with Carte D'Or Nought Ice Cream.
Difficulty rating: 4
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Chilling time: 2 hours
6 scoops of Carte D'Or Chocolate Inspiration (165g/300ml)
250g dark chocolate
125g unsalted butter
3 medium eggs
2 heaped tsp caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp plain flour
1. Grease 6 small oven proof pots.
2. Put the chocolate and butter in a bowl and place over a pan of simmering water to melt.
3. Whisk together the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract until pale and frothy. Sprinkle the flour over the mixture and fold in with a metal spoon.
4. Pour in the melted chocolate mixture and fold in to combine. Then, pour the mixture into the pots and leave to stand for 2 hours.
5. Preheat the oven 200°C/180°C fan assisted/Gas Mark 6.
6. Bake for 10 minutes until baked at the sides but soft inside, then turn out onto serving plates.
7. Scoop balls of Carte D'Or Chocolate Inspiration Ice Cream and serve by the side of the puddings.