I cut this little reel of some of my work together for a talk I gave at the Australian Museum a while ago. I should really start working on my next big showreel, which would be 4 years in the making!
Track by What So Not - Gemini (Ekali remix)
► Subscribe here: http://www.bit.ly/MatjoezSu...
► Instagram me: http://www.instagram.com/ma...
► Snap me: http://bit.ly/addmatjoezons...
► Facebook me: http://www.facebook.com/mat...
► Tweet me: http://www.twitter.com/matjoez
M U S I Chttps://soundcloud.com/ekal...
-- Frequently Asked Questions --
What do you do for a living?
- I am a commercial timelapse photographer. This means people or brands hire me to produce timelapse or hyperlapse footage. My clients include Microsoft, Tourism Dubai, Canon Australia etc.
What's with the vlogs?
- I was inspired to start vlogging by the vlogging greats such as Casey, Ben, Louis etc. I figured it's a fun challenge and a great way to grow my channel. I love seeing the behind the scenes of the industry and I hope you enjoy mine!
Where do you live and where are you from?
- I live in Sydney, Australia. I moved here from Antwerp, Belgium in 2013 in the pursuit of love and adventure! Ja, ik spreek nederlands.
What gear do you use?
- I use a lot of Canon cameras, mainly the 5DSR and 5D3 with a ton of lenses. Check out my gear playlist for more (http://bit.ly/matjoezgear
Are you sponsored by Canon?
- Nope. I just have a great relationship with them and they get me to do the occasional timelapse video for them.