These cheeseburger quesadillas are a game-changer, and super simple to make! Here is what you will need!
Cheeseburger Quesadilla -
1 lbs. ground beef
1. tbsp. Montreal steak seasoning
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup ketchup
Dollop of mustard
Big spoonful of sweet relish
1. Add all the sauce ingredients into a bowl and mix
1. Heat up butter and add onions. Caramelize onions and set to side.
2. Add ground beef to an oiled pan with the Montreal steak seasoning. Brown the meat until no longer pink.
3. Remove meat from heat.
4. Place a flour tortilla on a flat surface. Add 2 slices of American cheese.
5. Put beef on top of the first layer of cheese. Add grilled onions and any other toppings you want.
6. Put 2 more pieces of American cheese and fold tortilla
7. Grill on each side until golden brown (roughly 5 minutes per side)
8. Serve and enjoy with sauce!
Please SUBSCRIBE and enable notifications to see NEW SIMPLE MEALS uploaded every WEEK!
SUBSCRIBE - https://bit.ly/2VOCxDC
Follow us on:https://www.facebook.com/si...https://www.instagram.com/s...https://twitter.com/simplem...