Original podcast published on Tommorkes.com: https://tommorkes.com/podca...
IN THIS BROADCAST, JORDAN PETERSON AND I TALK ABOUT:
- Dr. Peterson’s morning routine
- How Dr. Peterson creates time to write (and why it’s so important to develop a practice of writing)
- How Dr. Peterson uses Twitter to develop content for his blog
- What Dr. Peterson means when he says “Don’t let bullies get away with it” (from a Quora response that’s generated over 326,000 views and more than 5,000 upvotes)
- The difference between meaning and suffering (and why you should strengthen the former and reduce the latter to lead the best life you possibly can)
- What Dr. Peterson thinks of Nassim Taleb (including how several of their ideas align, including the concept of “skin in the game,” and his interest in having a conversation with Taleb)
- Why the hard-right / hard-left dichotomy is an imperfect, if practical way to navigate the complexity of our modern political environment
- How to raise your kids traditionally, without sheltering them (this is an answer to a reader question)
If you enjoy this interview, please share this video with someone you know (and consider writing a review on iTunes - www.tommorkes.com/itunes).