Animation/Editing: Matt Nikkila
Music by: David Kornfeld
Theme Song Lyrics by: Ricky Glore
Vocals by: Ali Delianides, David Kornfeld and Ricky Glorehttp://anmtg.comhttps://www.facebook.com/Aa...http://twitter.com/anmtg
– This is Craig the borrower. Before Craig closes on the purchase of his new home, his loan officer from A&N, asks him if he would be interested in PAYING POINTS?
– The A and N Loan Officer tells Craig, that if he believes he is going to own his property for a long time, he recommends that they analyze if PAYING POINTS has a fiscal benefit.
– PAYING POINTS simply means that you pay more money at closing, to secure a lower interest rate on your mortgage.
– The cost of one point, is equal to one percent of your total loan amount, and lowers your interest rate by about point two, five percent.
– You can choose how many points to pay, to obtain your desired rate and closing fees, and those points can be paid at closing.
– Discuss with your A and N Loan Officer, to decide is PAYING POINTS is best for you!
A and N Mortgage is an Illinois residential mortgage license company, NMLS Number 19291 | 773-305-LOAN ANMTG.com
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT. This is not a commitment to lend. A and N Mortgage Services, Inc. is an Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee and Equal Housing Lender. 1945 N Elston Ave. Chicago, IL 60642 p:773.305.LOAN (5626) www.amtg.com NMLS #19291 IL MB.0006638. Serving IL, IA, IN, FL, MA, MI, MN, TX, WI