First video of my newest build, a VTOL Quadplane based on the X-Uav Mini Talon airframe. Probably my best build so far, certainly the one that performs best right off the bat.
- X-Uav Mini Talon airframe
- SunnySky 3114 1100kv motor + APC 9x6" prop + HK Blue Series 50A ESC
- Corona DS-929MG servos
- 4x AMAXinno 2305 1500kv motors + HQ 7x4" props + AMAXinno 4-in-1 20A BlHeli_S ESC
- Matek F405-Wing FC running Arduplane 3.9.1 firmware
- BN880 GPS receiver + compass
- FrSky L9R RC receiver
- RunCam Split (v1)
- ImmersionRC Raceband VTX + Spironet antenna (old)
- 4S 5000mAh lipo
- Bunch of 3D printed bits and pieces
Build log in German: https://fpv-community.de/th...
RetroFuture Clean Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 Licensehttp://creativecommons.org/...