"France is afraid", it is with this phrase that Roger Gicquel opens the TF1 TV Journal on February 18, 1976. A year later, in 1977, the Peyrefitte report entitled "Responses to violence" evokes a notion which is widespread nowadays: the "feeling of insecurity". 40 years later, listening to different Ministers of the Interior, France still seems to be afraid.
Regularly, the figures and various facts are used to explain this feeling of insecurity. Figures and facts that, incidentally, play on the feeling of insecurity. Do you see the vicious circle? Let's go see what we are told by these figures of delinquency.
With Renée Zauberman, Research Director at the Center for Sociological Research on Law and Criminal Institutions (CSDIP): https://is.gd/mzfVda
Find all the sources of the episode on: https://is.gd/qFgU9O
(excel / Zotero compatible file)https://wiki.datagueule.tv/...
- Follow us on PeerTube: https://is.gd/PT_DTG
- Subscribe on YouTube: https://is.gd/YT_DTG
- Become a fan on Facebook: https://is.gd/FB_DTG
- Follow us on Twitter: https://is.gd/TWT_DTG
- Follow us on Instagram: https://is.gd/INSTA_DTG
- Follow us on Mastodon: https://is.gd/MASTODON_DTG
Our different seasons:
- Season 6: https://is.gd/DTG_S06
- Season 5: https://is.gd/DGT_S05
- Season 4: https://is.gd/DTG_S04
- Season 3: https://is.gd/DTG_S03
- Season 2: https://is.gd/DTG_S02
- Season 1: https://is.gd/DTG_S01
Co-produced by IRL / New writings