Want to play Smite?
★★ Click Here to play for FREE: http://bit.ly/play_smite
Playing Thanatos on Smite can be risky, yet very rewarding depending on how you play him. I like to go in hard and fast. What can I say. This match is an arena match where I (kestalkayden) plays as Thanatos, the god of death.
★★ Enjoy the video? Subscribe: http://bit.ly/KestalKayden
While playing Thanatos can be rewarding, it can also be risky due to his skills costing both life and mana. Many builds revolve around high damage, speed, and lifesteal. While this build used in the arena is not an official build on a site like smitefire, it is a build I feel most comfortable with.
JOIN MY GROWING AUDIENCE!
► WEBSITE: http://kestalkayden.tv
► TWITTER: http://twitter.com/KestalKa...
► TWITCH: http://twitch.tv/kestalkayden
► INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/kestal...
Thanatos (Smite) Skills:
Harvester of Souls:
- This is a passive where dealing killing blows on enemy gods will grant healing based on the maximum HP of the target. However, due to this, all of Thanatos' abilities on Smite cost him both health and mana. Upon killing a god, all of thanatos' abilities have their remaining cooldowns decreased.
- Direct Damage in projectile form. It deals an additional 10% damage to enemy gods and enemies are slowed for 3s. This also heals Thanatos based on the damage dealt, however consumes 5% of Thanat's max HP.
Scent of Death:
- With this, you gain immunity to slow effects and you gain additional move speed and physical penetration for 6 seconds. Ontop of this, the speed of Thanatos also increases when moving towards an enemy god who is critically injured.
- A nice bit of AoE that deals a nice amount of damage and silences enemies upon hitting them. While swinging, Thanatos has a reduced rate of movement and consumes 5% of his health.
- Potentially one of my favorite ultimates, Thanatos flaps his wings and soars for 5s, unable to be hit. You can target any enemy gods and dive-bomb them and any surrounding gods with the power of true death. This consumes 10% of Thanatos' max health when used.
Keep in mind that during this smite episode, I just started playing a few weeks ago. I do apologize for any misplays that happened during this match; there were at least 4-5 times where I could have killed someone but was just out of reach or didn't quite persue as much as I should have, as Thanatos.