Subscribe to Channel: http://philippinestravelsit...
About Philippines and downloads here: http://philippinestravelsit...
About this weeks episode:
Philippines Travel Site An Introduction - http://philippinestravelsit...
- The Republic of the Philippines, an island nation located in the Malay archipelago in Southeast Asia, comprising of 7,107 islands, collectively known as Philippine Archipelago, has a total area of nearly 300,000 square kilometers to it's credit. The country, named "Las Islas Felipinas" after King Philip II of Spain, fell prey to Spanish colonialism in 1565. The colonial rule lasted for three long centuries and ended after Philippine Revolution of 1896. But independence, the most prized political ambition of modern times, was not forthcoming for it yet. It was ceded to the US in 1898 in the wake of the Spanish-American War, and it was only in 1946 that they saw the run of independence rise after Japanese occupation in World War II. However, it was as late as in 1992 that the US finally closed its last military bases on the islands and left the Philippine soil for good. Manila is now the capital of Philippines.
The following are the reasons why you should visit Philippines;
1. Vibrant, Fun-loving People
The Philippines has 16 regions with their own particular culture, personality and beliefs but one thing that is similar in each and every Filipino is their love for fun and excitement.
2. Delicious Foods
Each region has its own particular cuisine. Filipino food is a diverse blend of Oriental, European and American culinary tastes. Fresh seafoods are abundant in this country.
3. The Philippines is Full of History
It has a rich cultural heritage and a number of Unesco World Heritage Sites. Visit parts of the country where time stood still and experience what life was more than a hundred years ago.
4. An English-Speaking Country
Over 90% of the population speaks this language.
5. Full of Exotic and Pristine Beaches
Boracay Island is one of the countless beaches that one can enjoy here. With more than 7,000 islands, world-class and crystal-blue water beaches are abundant here. Explore the other top beaches: Alona Beach of Panglao Island in Bohol, Coron and El Nido Islands of Palawan, Dumaguete and Camiguin Island to name a few.
All these information can be found in Philippines Travel Site. So, browse now and prepare for your travel. Explore the 7,107 islands in the Philippines.
most beautiful women in the philippines
PS. it is claimed that most beautiful women are found in the Philippines. But this is definitely a question of taste and perception.
• More Free information and updates here : http://philippinestravelsit...
• Subscribe to our Philippines Travel Newsletter: http://philippinestravelsit...
Philippines Wedding Traditionshttp://philippinestravelsit...
... Wedding Traditions
Philippines Festival http://philippinestravelsit...
Chinese Festival http://philippinestravelsit...
Dinagyang Festival http://philippinestravelsit...
Festival Updates http://philippinestravelsit...
Recommended Youtubers, Videos & Channels
Feel free to donate:
Philippines Travel Site Accounts:
AMAZON - Travel Advice Links:
• The Rough Guide to the Philippines - http://philippinestravelsit... Rough Guide to the Philippines
• Filipino Culture 101:Your Guide to Understanding the Philippines - http://philippinestravelsit...... Culture 101
• The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide - http://philippinestravelsit... Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide
• Understanding Philippine Culture - http://philippinestravelsit...... Philippine Culture
• The Expat Guide to Doing Business in the Philippines - http://philippinestravelsit...... in the Philippines
• Philippines Travel Safety - http://philippinestravelsit...... Travel Safety
#philippinestravel #philippinestravelsite #travelguide