This is a bit different. IrisZ has been working on a mod pack for a period of time now, and this is it.
Excuse the Windows Movie Maker in this lol. I formatted my PC some time ago and didn't get my editing software back.
I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THERE ARE A FEW OMEGA STAGES ALTERED.
...have "EX" forms and will have platforms on their Omega stages, meaning that THEY ARE NOT WIFI SAFE.
Unpacked download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3...
Changelog (will be consistently updated) : http://pastebin.com/MPkgsJcx
All credit, information, and music lists can be found in the changelog.
This mod pack was built for the interests of other players at our weekly events. However, I thought it'd be best to share it. I built it with a competitive mindset and a spark of creativity.
1. Download .rar into your SD card. Extract it there, and make sure the contents of the .rar are on the root of your SD card.
You should have:
A folder called "0005000010144F00"
A folder called "sdcafiine"
.txt file named FV Modpack Changelog
.txt file named "Instructions"
in the root of your SD card.
2. Place your (FAT32) SD card into your WiiU. Go to "loadiine.ovh" with your WiiU Browser. Select the option "SDCafiine + Kernel (5.4.0 - 5.5.0 - 5.5.1). Press Submit.
3. You should be redirected to your Home Button menu. Immediately go to your WiiU Browser and go to "loadiine.ovh" again. It should load up SDCafiine.
4. Once you're on SDCafiine, press A to activate SDCafiine and you'll be taken to your Home Menu again. Exit it and load Smash.
5. Congratulations! You've successfully loaded the FV Modpack V1 onto Smash. IrisZ hopes you all enjoy it.
1. Sora Ga Mimamoru - Kyōkaisen-jō no Horaizon
2. Pleasure Capital - Fire Emblem Fates
Contact IrisZ on Twitter @FV_IrisZ for questions and concerns.