Potato Fingers and Ball for Vrat, navratri vrat ka khana, recipes for navratri fast, Farali Recipe, Upvas ki recipe, Falahari Recipe
Soaked Samo rice (समा के चावल ) - 1 cup ( 200 gms)
Boiled potatoes (उबले हुए आलू ) - 4 (300 gms)
Green Coriander (हरा धनिया ) - 2 to 3 tbsp ( finely chopped)
Sendha Salt (सेंधा नमक ) - 1.5 tsp ( or to taste )
Cumin Seeds (जीरा ) - 1 tsp
Black peppers (काली मिर्च ) - 20 to 25
Green Chilies (हरी मिर्च ) - 2 to 3 ( finely chopped )
Oil (तेल ) - for frying
How to make Potato Fingers n Potato Balls:
1. Take washed, cleaned samo rice , soaked in water for 1 hour. Remove extra water.
2. To boil, put the rice in the cooker. add 2 cups water to it. Close the lid of the cooker, cook until a single whistle.
3. Peel and grate some boiled potatoes. Meanwhile reduce flame of the cooker if there is whistle. Cook rice for 2 more minutes, then turn of flame. Let pressure escape.
4. Coarsely grind peppercorns, meanwhile take out samo rice in bowl to cool.
5. Add grated potatoes, add spices such as sendha salt, cumin seeds, finely chopped green chili, coarsely ground black pepper, finely chopped green coriander. Mix all.
6. Grease hands with oil, amoothen dough, meanwhile put oil to heat in wok.
7. Grease hands with oil, shape into potato fingers and potato balls. Check oil. It should be very hot.
8. Put the potato fingers to fry one by one, flip and fry on high flame until golden brown and ready.
9. Fry the potato balls to fry likewise. Once fried take them out in a plate.
10. Potato Rice fingers and potato rice balls are ready.Serve these with vrat special chutney or cocnut chutney,these taste amazing.
Subscribe for more recipes - http://www.youtube.com/subs...
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto - http://www.youtube.com/nish...
Find us on Facebook at - https://www.facebook.com/ni...
Visit my Hindi Websitehttp://nishamadhulika.com