► Download ADSR Sample Manager : https://www.adsrsounds.com/...
Updated to version 1.1.0
-- New Features --
New Libraries panel Search within a library or library sub-folder
Multiselect samples in the list. Add / Remove Tag. Add / Remove Favourite. BPM Editing.
AND / OR tag search option
Forward / Reverse / Ping-Pong playback mode
Favourites : Tag auto-complete from search bar
Favourites : Clear All from toolbar icon context menu
Stop preview shortcut
Samples with many tags now show the excess in a pop up menu
Show One-shot sample playback speed when DAW sync enabled
-- Improvements --
Improved start up time
Waveform display improved
Free text search speed improved
Playback mode is now global / per instance
Improved table header sorting behaviour
Improved multi-instance library interaction
Run automatic update checks in background
Analysis keeps running once started, even when closing UI
Reduced memory usage of multiple instances
Improved display of long folder names in Libraries panel
-- Fixes --
Fixed issue when seeking playhead in a sample confused which sample should be selected next on arrow down
Fix Autocomplete for tags when pressing delete key.
Fixed issue trying to cancel tagging job for new custom tags
Fixed issue with on-demand analysis of samples
The optimal starting point for every production session, ADSR Sample Manager makes organizing, finding and auditioning samples refreshingly simple.
The most effective way to access all your samples at once, ADSR Sample Manager keeps your project in the flow while keeping all the action right in your DAW where it should be:
- All your samples searchable in an instant, directly in your DAW
- Hear samples in the context of your music with MIDI input
- Search by tag or browse by folder/location
- Multiple select files for batch tagging
- Drag samples directly into your project
- Use multiple instances directly in your project
- Loops sync to your project tempo
- Playback direction (forward, reverse, ping-pong)
- Automatically tags all your samples in a flash
- Add your own custom tags
- Export DB
- Use with services like Splice, Noiiz and Loopcloud
- VST & AU available
- Instant inspiration with the random button
Ever gotten half way through a track and wished you’d tried a different sound?
Do you feel like half your production time is lost to sorting through sample folders and files?
Do you even really know what sounds you actually have in your current sample library?
Forget empty promises made at midnight that one day you’re going to clean up your hard drive. Download ADSR Sample Manager – it’s free and it works.