Subscribe to our channel: http://bit.ly/22LGXK7
Brock takes you through a simple 10-Step process of how to inflate your SUP.
Learn more about BIC Sport: http://www.bicsport.com
How to Inflate your SUP Board:
Step 1) Unroll the board
2) Open valve cover
3) Turn valve counter-clockwise to completely open
4) Attach hose to air pump
5) Attach hose to valve on board - turn clockwise until it tightens
6) Close valve on airpump
7) Inflate to 15 psi (or otherwise indicated pressure depending on your board). Stop around 1-2 psi under desired pressure, then remove (open) valve on air pump to make the final stage of pumping easier.
8) Remove hose from board and attach valve cover
9) Flip board over and attach fin.
10) Attach leash to ankle and board
Total time to inflate is around 10 minutes, depending on the size of board and how fast you pump.
Our mission is to inspire others to lead happy and healthy lives through plant-based health, recipes, DIY home-workouts, yoga, and more!
We're Marta and Brock, happily married new parents, and bring you a fun and simple approach to fitness, weight-loss, and nutrition through our knowledge, experiences and continued journey. Tune in for creative home and outdoor workouts, health and exercise tips, interviews, and organic gluten-free plant-based recipes (raw and/or cooked) for health and fitness newbies and enthusiasts! Occasionally you can win some cool stuff too :)
Intro Music Composer: Alex Khaskin from Musicloops.com
We are crazy dog people. If you are too, or just looking to smile, follow the adventures of our puggles, Buf and Henry.