Follow us on https://www.instagram.com/a...
Like us on https://www.facebook.com/An...
Howdy! Here's an amazing Grilled Vegetable Sandwich recipe. Definitely one of our favorites! This sandwich is packed with flavors colors and all the good stuff! We used with the bread buns from Costco and it was amazing! I hope you will enjoy it.
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Bell pepper
- 4 Cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp. White wine
- 1 tsp. Red pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian season
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Pinch Oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. Sun dried tomato pesto
- 2 tbsp. Mayo
1. Chop zucchini and bell pepper, and peel the garlic.
2. Add Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Next white wine, and oregano. Mix the vegetables with the spices well, and bake for 30 min. at 350F.
3. Let the vegetables to cool, and then chopped them roughly.
4. To make Aioli simply mix mayo, garlic, and sun dried tomato pesto.
5. Next make the sandwich. Spread the sun dried tomato Aioli on the bread. Put arugula on the bottom. Then roasted vegetables, and slices of tomato.