A palliative nurse (Bronnie Ware) recorded the most common regrets of the dying and put her findings into a book called ‘The Top Five Regrets of The Dying' which is available at https://amzn.to/2WIgQZT
The Top 5 Regrets of The Dying are,
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Music Credits: Kevin MacLeod