The video presents main features and advantages of the SMSEagle Hardware SMS Gateway.
Music from "Where is Love, Where is Peace..." by Dust Mill
SMSEagle is a hardware SMS gateway that allows you to send SMS without an Internet connection. It sends messages directly to GSM/3G/4G network thanks to built-in 3G/4G modem.
The device can send SMS alerts, notifications and tokens or just any other text you want.
SMSEagle is hardware and software designed to work together. Because we care about quality our hardware is made in the European Union. It is prepared to work even in toughest temperature and humidity. Our software meets the standards of modern and secure applications.
Our devices are used in more than 80 countries worldwide and the list is constantly growing.
Thank to full waveband coverage of our radio-modules and conformity with worldwide GSM/3G/4G standards, SMSEagle can work in almost every corner of the world.
SMSEagle integrates with over 30 NMS & Authentication-systems. For example: Nagios, PRTG, WhatsUpGold, Zabbix, Microsoft Exchange and more.
To meet our clients needs and expectations we provide number of features:
- Email To SMS (convert an email to SMS message)
- SMS To Email (forward your incoming SMS messages to email address)
- Callback URL (forward incoming SMS message to a defined URL address)
- SMS Forward (forward incoming SMS messages to one/many recipients according to defined rules)
- Periodic SMS (send SMS messages at a desired time interval according to user-defined rules)
- Network monitoring (a tool for monitoring your services or servers. Just define what and
when should be monitored. SMSEagle will send you SMS alerts when your services/servers
- Digital input/output (The digital inputs can be used to receive signals from outside sensors or devices and automatically trigger sending of SMS message based on input state. On the other hand the digital outputs may be used to activate external devices connected to the
outputs when certain SMS messages are received by SMSEagle)
- Shift management (feature allows to implement working shifts in a process of sending SMS
SMSEagle devices also have advances features like: Failover support, SNMP metrics to control gateway performance and modem failover in our dual modem device.
SMSEagle software is under process of continual improvement. We listen to our customer’s feedback. New software releases are based on our customer’s requests. Access to software upgrades for SMSEagle devices is free within the warranty period.
We are working on new models as well, to meet our clients’ needs and chase new technologies.
If you are not convinced yet – we offer you a remote access to one of our devices for free. You can check how device works and test all the functions for yourself. https://www.smseagle.eu/web...
Contact us if you have any additional questions at