Finally! Your vacation is here, but the thought of packing all your stuff into one suitcase is freaking you out. Howdini Hacks shares some space-saving travel packing tips so that you won't have to leave anything behind -- except for the stress.
- Fold and roll to save space: 0:09
- Stuff shoes with small items in resealable plastic bags: 0:25
- Use the overlapping layer formation technique for jeans, jackets and dresses: 0:42
- Pack blazers inside out ti avoid wrinkles: 1:05
- Refill travel-size bottles for shampoo and conditioner: 1:15
- Place plastic wrap over the bottles to avoid leaks and spills in the suitcase: 1:32
- Use prescription bottles for cotton swabs: 1:42
- Contact cases a great to store foundation or other makeup as well as little necessities: 1:50
- Keep delicate jewelry secure thanks to press n seal plastic wrap: 2:03
- Secure earrings together through holes of buttons: 2:26
- Ditch heavy books and magazine. Go digital: 2:41
- Sneak the heavy stuff into your travel partner's bag: 2:54
Don't forget to comment, like and share!
Subscribe for more videos: http://www.youtube.com/subs...
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Ho...
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/howdini
Pin with us on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/ho...
This video is about packing and vacations