When I don't have the time to do my hair, you know I'm throwing that bad boy in a quick easy ponytail and it it looks slayed honey.
1. Spray your hair with water to dampen it
2. Spray with a leave in conditioner to keep it moisturized in the ponytail. I'm using Suave Shea Butter + Coconut oil detangler http://bit.ly/2SR43mv
3. Use a hard brush to pull you hair into a bun.
4. Add the the drawstring ponytail. I got mine here: https://bit.ly/2Ire1pX
5. Add a little more gel and use a small brush to get hair a bit more slick
6. Wrap your hair until it's dry to lay down any frizz.
7. Lay down your baby hairs!
8. Take a piece of the ponytail and wrap it around the band to make it look more natural.
9. Thats it!