• Ambidextrous - Right or Left handed, same movement for obstacles/barricades.
• Racks like a Pistol Slide, off/non dominant hand over the top, charge, release
• Smoother to Operate
• Requires only Major Motor Skills, critical under extreme stress
• No reaching under optics that extend over the charging handle.
• Patent Pending latch eliminates latch release
• Diverts gas away from shooters face even while using suppressors
• Two positions available for optic used and eye relief of shooter
• Fully Adjustable in the field
• Faster malfunction clearing than regular and enhanced charging handles
• Faster bringing optic to bear against target with proper cheek weld
To Operate Mod 1 for AR-15 /5.56/.223 simply rack it like you would a pistol slide. With your dominant hand trigger finger indexed outside of the trigger guard, take your non-dominate hand with your thumb to the rear, in one motion grasp, pull to the rear and release.
increases target re-engagement speed after a malfunction because enables the shooter:
1. Faster, more robust malfunction clearing with less effort while keeping the target in your optic and the rifle on your shoulder rather than dropping the rifle from your shoulder to operate other charging handles. allows the shooter to use their major motor skills to fully torque and charge the charging handle in the right direction rather than torquing the mechanism to the right or left.
2. By eliminating the gasses going into the shooters face using suppressors or not, the shooter can shave approximately 1.5 seconds re-aquiring their target clearly.
Both of the above benefits can shave between a full 2 - 3 seconds off your re-engagement time which is critical for Military and Law Enforcement Entry Teams, Competitive shooters and varmint hunters alike!
The was designed by veterans who saw a need for an integral cheek riser for the AR. This was needed to better align the shooters eye with magnified optics with short eye reliefs. The Army and Marine Corps both issue magnified optics to their ground troops. For many years it has been impossible for most shooters to attain a proper sight picture without goose-necking, until now. solves this issue and will provide the solution that many asked for, yet only Falcon 37 delivered.
Why Mod 1 is a “Must Have” AR part.
By combining the charging handle and cheek rest Mod 1 not only accelerates and improves operation of the AR platform, it looks BAD-ASS… like it belongs there! Mod 1's gripping surface works just as well under wet, muddy or bloody conditions.
Falcon 37 Inc. wanted to create an effective, ergonomic cheek rest device that would work with adjustable stocks in any position; without stock modifications, allowing the shooter to keep the rifle on his shoulder and indexing ones cheek in the proper position using optics. Having proper cheek weld on the weapon minimizes the time the shooter spends “chasing the red dot or reticle” with their eye.