Gain insight into what hiring managers and recruiters look for in a resume and cover letter!
** Takeaways **
- Your resume and cover letter are your first opportunity to brand yourself.
- Keep the purpose of the position and the organization at the front of your mind.
- Your resumes provides the hiring manager with a comprehensive list of what qualifies you for the job.
- Keep your resume updated so you are always prepared for a new job opportunity.
- Remember to back up the skills and experience you provide with specific examples and outcomes.
- Your cover letter provides a detailed look into how you would fit into the mission and culture of the organization.
Human Resources Intern Oregon Department of Education
Find us online at: http://www.oregon.gov/ode/P...