Thank you for watching ❤
●▬▬▬▬▬▬ Travelbook Family ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
You can subscribe today :
DEAN ➥ http://bit.ly/DeanKellyYoutube
NATALIE ➥ http://bit.ly/NatalieGlebov...
MAYA ➥ http://bit.ly/MayaKellyGleb...
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TRAVELBOOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Join Travelbook now :
DEAN ➥ https://travelbook.com/dean...
NATALIE ➥ https://travelbook.com/nata...
MAYA ➥ https://travelbook.com/maya...
See what's on Travelbook
Read Travelbook Stories
We're on a mission to help families to discover new and amazing experiences. We showcase family-friendly spots, travel tips, reviews and recommendations for everyone with Wanderlust.
Brand endorsements and bookings:
♡ KEEP EXPLORING!
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Social Media ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
» Natalie Instagram:
» Maya Instagram:
SEE TRAVELBOOK IN KHO PHI PHI »
TRAVELBOOK CITYGUIDE IN KOH PHI PHI, THAILAND »
KOH PHI PHI — THAILAND VLOG ♡ FAMILY TRAVELBOOK ♥ Travel Guide, What to do & Recommendations in 2018
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Experiences ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
TOP PLACES & EXPERIENCES ➥ TRAVELBOOK.COM
EXPLORE PHI PHI ISLANDS - THAILAND
The islands are:
• Ko Phi Phi Don, island and the largest. You won't believe the quantity of development, this place has gotten, which is almost entirely limited to the sandbar separating two of the most beaches of the island.
The island has a rock beach in the small and east beaches at the foot of the hills. Patches of rather coral might be located off the coast, surrounded a variety of sea urchins.
• Bida Nok and Bida Nai, two small limestone karsts to the south of Phi Phi Leh. The majority of the growth of Phi Phi Don is located in or around Ton Sai village, which will be on the low, sandy isthmus that joins both scenic spurs that comprise the remainder of the island.
• Garang Heng Garang Heng is a small reef east of Phi Phi Le. It offers reef with soft corals, anemones and prosperity of sharks.
• Wang Long This site is recommended for experienced divers and is famous for its cave systems. The sea tube to the rock face in 2 areas and open out into a bigger cave where surfacing is possible.
• King Cruiser Wreck A popular website off Ko Phi Phi and Phuket is King Cruiser which assert remnants of a passenger boat which sunk in 1997 after it struck the Anemone reef.
• Shark Point Phuket Another underwater reef very near Anemone reef and frequently dived with Anemone Reef and King Cruiser Wreck within a 3 dives package from Koh Phi Phi.
• Hin Dot These pinnacles are located to the south of Phi Phi Don. The formation has coral shelves for mining upon your ascent and falls to a depth of 30 metres. Nurse sharks can be found here.
• Loh Samah Bay The bay is a favorite for night-time divers. It's a sandy bottom with oysters and clams and stains of brain coral for nocturnal sea creatures to hide amongst.
Despite the fact that the island has been struck badly by the tsunami in 2004, the dive sites were nearly unaffected and sailors are coming back into flocks.
• Ko Bida Nok leopard sharks, turtles and moray eels, this island is marine life such as: Apart from a wealth of coral. This island is popular with sailors.
• Ko Bida Nai up from Bida Nok is Bida Nai. It is a fantastic spot for diving with likelihood of tip reef sharks.
The biggest of which breaks the surface appearing as a rock outcropping that is bare.
Excellent snorkelling is offered by its depth. Its hard and soft coral provide shelter for a variety of coral fish. Crabs, lobsters, angelfish, groupers, snappers and surgeon fish will also be residents of the area.
The cat of Khun Nod
• Just Noodles Pad Thai
• The Pirate's House
• Tuk's BBQ
• Pa-Noi Thai food
I just want to say, the beautiful music you're listening is property and made with love by the following artists and music companies listed.
You can purchase on Google Play Music.
Send us your travel stories to publish on ➥ blog.travelbook.com
WRITE ON ➥ http://bit.ly/TravelbookBuc...
●▬ WHAT'S ON YOUR BUCKET LIST IN 2018? ▬●