The very first episode of Buttpluggin' With qDot, a new youtube series all about sex tech hacking! Join qDot, founder of https://metafetish.com
as he takes apart a Fleshlight Launch in as many ways as he can think of, from marketing to bluetooth to online services to hardware.
Hardware Information and Driver Source Code links available at https://buttplug.io/hardwar...
1. 00:00 - Intro
2. 02:04 - Device Unboxing
3. 07:39 - Device Usage
4. 16:13 - Bluetooth Overview
5. 18:16 - The problems with FeelMe
6. 26:00 - Bluetooth API Demo using WebBluetooth
7. 28:00 - Device Speed Range
8. 29:37 - Device Teardown
9. 40:02 - Motor Encoder Demo and Reassembly
10. 43:19 - Conclusion
- The buttons I complain about don't work like buttons because they're not buttons, they're slide controls, so they should be swiped. This is outlined in the manual and I missed it, sorry about that. I think slide controls are a neat idea for sex toy control, and I'll be covering it more fully in a later video.
Actual Device Reviews:
- Engadget - https://www.engadget.com/20...
- RealTouchScripts - http://www.realtouchscripts...
- r/fleshlight - http://reddit.com/r/fleshlight