Karen Roberts Coaching
145
  • My Ketogenic Diet and Intermittent Fasting Weight Loss Journey.

    57 views 5 months ago
    This channel is to re-educate, inspire and motivate people who have struggled to lose weight to take action and achieve their weight loss goals.

    Teaching Step Aerobics in 1993 was very fulfilling for me, it was my debut into the Fitness industry and I thought it was the best job in the world. I first taught in London, Essex, then I moved to Naples, Italy and later Milan. I returned to the UK in 1995 focused on becoming a Personal Trainer and Sports Therapist.
    In 1996, Les Mills came to the UK with the launch of Bodypump and I was hooked. I went on to teach Bodycombat, Bodystep, Bodybalance, RPM, Bodyjam, and later GRIT. I became a UK National Assessor. We moved to the Algarve, Portugal in 2004 and opened our own Fitness Studio - FITBODS, where we ran classes, did Personal Training and Sports Massage. We also ran Fitness Weekends for UK clients.

    I had always struggled with my weight and even when I was teaching 26 classes a week, I still could not get under 11 stone. I then added a 5-mile run before the start of my day, yet,all I was doing was depleting my glycogen stores and refilling them.

    After 20 years of teaching Bodypump, I hung my mic up in 2016 as I was quite simply ‘EXHAUSTED’. I thought I had to put it down to my age, if only I had known at the time that my body was just severely lacking Vitamin D.

    But, I wanted to continue being a coach since it’s what I had spent majority of my adult life doing; so, I started working as an online coach, helping business owners market their businesses online. Unfortunately, without accountability (to my clients) I stopped going to the gym and my eating patterns went out of control. I put on over 3.5 stone in 2 years. I had given up. Though I had studied Nutrition and Sports Nutrition, in spite of the fact that I had helped many others lose weight through my proven formula of advising them to eat a balanced diet of 6 small meals per day, it didn’t work for me. I desperately needed to find answers, so I began researching and it paid off.

    I discovered the Ketogenic Diet and Intermittent Fasting, like a wonder, I began losing weight and have kept on doing so. In my first 90 days, I had lost 3 stone. I found that although I had built an impressive career in the Fitness world, Fitness plays a very small part in weight loss, only about 15%. The other 85% is down to Nutrition.

    Now.... I help those who have struggled to lose weight, through dieting and exercise and I offer an alternative lifestyle solution, that eliminates cravings, doesn’t leave you hungry, which makes the whole process easier and more enjoyable, and most importantly gets guaranteed RESULTS!

    I run an online community and we are so much more than a slimming club, this is a unique ‘ALL IN’ approach, combining:

    MINDSET - specifically, clearing out old, negative, limiting beliefs that could be holding you back.

    NUTRITION - this is an easy to follow, step by step 6 week plan to Flip the Switch and turn you into a fat burning machine, It is based on the proven system of LCHF/Ketogenic eating plan combined with Intermittent Fasting Protocols. Weight Loss is rapid and there are huge health benefits too.

    EXERCISE - If you are too busy to get to the gym, I also give a 30 min workout that you can do from the comfort of your own home, choose from a cardio workout, yoga-based workout, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workout and Core.

    My passion is being able to give people back their self confidence, energy, help them take back control of their eating and achieve their weight loss and fitness goals. I show them how to create a Happier, Healthier, Leaner Version of themselves.

    EDUCATION + MINDSET + NUTRITION + EXERCISE =RESULTS!

    You can do it yourself, or if you are concerned about how self-disciplined you are we have group coaching with an online community for support, motivation and inspiration.
    https://www.KRobertsFitness...

    https://www.KRobertsFitness......

    You can also find me on:

    My BLOG: http://www.KarenRoberts.tv
    KRobertsFitness Page: https://www.facebook.com/KR......
    Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/gr...

    My BLOG: http://www.KarenRoberts.tv
    Instagram: http://bit.ly/KRCinstagram
    Twitter: http://bit.ly/KRCtwitter
    Linkedin: http://bit.ly/KRClinkedin Show less
    Read more
  • Uploads Play all

    This item has been hidden
to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...