5 Easy Steps to HIDING that pesky cable box using wall mounts! https://hideitmounts.com/pa...
1. Gather your tools: drill with 3/16" drill bit (if you have one), Stud Finder, level, Phillips-head screwdriver, Pencil, Damp Paper Towel, and your HIDEit Hardware.
2. Determine mount location(s) with your TV on the wall. Make sure to leave space for all of your cords. Remove discs from all devices, test your cable box for remote function. Use a level and mark your holes. Remove your TV.
3. Check for studs - when possible, mount one side into a stud. When stud mounting do not drill pilot hole. Don't worry if it's not possible, our drywall anchors are rated for 25 pounds each.
For Holes into a Stud: use a mounting screw to create holes - a 3/16" drill bit is too large.
For Holes into Drywall: drill holes using a 3/16" drill bit. Hold a damp paper towel against the wall a few inches below the drill bit to catch any debris (if it's too close, it could get caught in the drill bit). No drill? Just use the mounting screw to create a pilot hole. Insert the provided drywall anchors.
4. Line up your HIDEit Mount with the anchors. Attach with provided screws and tighten. Slide your component into your HIDEit Mount.
5. Insert your devices Connect & Tidy cords. You're done!
*** For info on HIDEit Mounts, check us out at http://www.hideitmounts.com/
HIDEit Mounts, Inc.
Game Console, Cable Box, & Device Wall Mounts
Made in the USA. Est. 2009 - We Ship Worldwide!