Altyor is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of complete electronic devices, connected industrial sensors and smart objects, as well as mechanical products in large volumes.
For all device creators, no matter what stage your project is at, you will find a relevant solution in one of our specific programs:
- Launchpad program to validate a concept within a highly competitive budget: mechatronic studies, prototyping and production of up to 200 units
- Scale-up program to bring a new product to the market : industrialization up to 200 000 units / product / year
- Serenity program to delegate high-volume production and supply chain management: leave the hassle of large-scale production and logistics to us
Altyor provides the full array of services required to get from concept to production, including:
- Mass production
for all projects of electronic and mechanical products.
Established in 1992, Altyor is a family-owned, medium-sized company, positioned as an agile and competitive alternative to cumbersome EMS players.
Our mechatronic study houses and manufacturing facilities comprise 240 employees dedicated to quality and cost effectiveness, mastering all materials (plastics, metals, ceramics, glass, wood and silicon), electronic components and wireless protocols.
Altyor has developed competencies over several strategic markets such as energy, water, gaming, sport, leisure, tracking, robotics, health & well-being, smart building and industry.
We are committed to designing and manufacturing reliable and durable devices that are both beautiful and compliant with quality standards, while attaching great importance to the values of “customer friendly” and “user experience”.
Further to our manufacturing activities, the Altyor group also includes:
- NodOn: manufacturer of actuators, controllers and sensors (EnOcean, Zigbee, Bluetooth…) for smart homes and buildings (own brand and OEM/ODM). www.nodon.fr/en/
- TILOLI: European distributor of high-end accessories and high-tech products. www.tiloli.fr/en