10 Poisons Used To Kill People
- 100mg of conium or about 8 leaves of the plant is fatal – death
- Paralysis, Body doesn’t respond and eventually the respiratory system shuts down
- causes arrhythmic heart function which leads to suffocation
- Poisoning can occur even after touching the leaves of the plant
- A Single Leaf is lethal make poison-tipped arrows
- One is a Slow Killer
- Absorption of doses as low as 0.1ml have proven fatal.
- Octopus is the most dangerous.
- Injects its venom, Killing it in minutes
- A slow killer No Cure
- One gram of vaporised polonium kill 1.5 million people in just a couple of months.
- Organic mercury is found in fish, such as tuna and swordfish
- It’s a Rapid Killer
- Depending on the dose, death in 1 to 15 min
2 Botulinum Toxin
- Fatal condition if not treated immediately.
- muscle paralysis
- Arsenic has been called “The King of Poisons”
- Virtually undetectable
I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor