I propose a Constitutional Amendment to change the way political campaigns are funded. 100% tax payer funded elections will bring into the light exactly where candidates stand. By removing the need to FUNDRAISE, debates can focus on ISSUES and not DONORS. Candidates will be chosen based on IDEAS not CONTRIBUTIONS.
I believe, through Regular Order in the Congress and with OPEN and HONEST debate, we can create a ONE CITIZEN=ONE VOTE, OPEN and SECURE election system.
By electing a President with an OVERWHELMING MAJORITY, we, The People, will be sending a clear message to the legislators in Washington AND Statehouses across the country. "The PEOPLE demand their voices be heard! No lobbyists, no PACs, only INDIVIDUAL contributions. Individuals, standing together, demanding a REAL change. Not the 50/50 divide that sways back and forth. And OUTSIDER who has no political ties and is not beholden to the antiquated system we have today.
A true representative Of the People.
End The Electoral College
Steve Burns, "Superstrings"
Songs for Dustmites
107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use40
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include—
(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;
(3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.