The Place You Go is a film featuring the epic mountain biking around Roanoke in Virginia's Blue Ridge. With over 300 miles of trails and an incredible biking community & culture, Virginia's Blue Ridge is America's East Coast Mountain Biking Capital.
The International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA) has designated the region as a Silver Level Ride Center.
The following trail systems & events are featured in the film:
- 0:30 - Roanoke Star & Mill Mountain Park
- 0:45 - Falling Creek Park
- 1:15 - Carvins Cove (Creature from Carvins Cove GoCross Race)
- 1:32 - Deschutes Brewery Cyclocross Race at Fallon Park
- 1:45 - Roanoke Go Outside Festival
- 1:55 - Roanoke Mountain Adventures - Bike Rentals & Guided Rides
- 2:05 - Starr Hill Pilot Brewery & Side Stage
- 2:20 - Jamison Mill Park
- 2:48 - Enchanted Forest at Carvins Cove
- 3:30 - Carvins Cove
- 4:45 - Parkway Brewing Company
- 4:58 - Dody Ridge
Learn more and plan your next biking adventure: http://bit.ly/2ILjdE3