This video presents the interaction between a drone operator (as provider) and a real estate agency (as customer) during a photoshoot contract execution.
The use of a 3D virtual preview tool allows the contract to run smoothly and efficiently.
Misunderstanding on the work to be performed is avoided.
Flight time is reduced, as the best shot is worked on from the confort of the offices of the drone opertator or the real estate agency. Reconnaissance flight is reduced to the minimum.
As a consequence:
- flight associated costs are reduced (for instance reduced equipment wear)
- flight authorization time window can be reduced
- strain on pilots is reduced
- more flights can be executed during the time window when weather is fitted for flight pictures
The preview pictures were obtained using Google Earth and codes developped with KOCHLABZ.
The actual picture has been made by the company COOPERCOPTER based in Hamburg, Germany.http://www.coopercopter.com
COOPERCOPTER is a drone operator and a high end drone designer/manufacturer. They kindly tested KOCHLABZ 3D photo preview solution for the execution of this photo shoot in Frankfurt am Main for real estate purposes.
Please subscribe KOCHLABZ YouTUBE Channel!
- to stay posted on further development
- to support us!
Cool Vibes - Film Noire by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org...