Hi. I'm Yuri from Korea
Lots of people have requested a video of workout explanation so I'll try to make those videos and upload them as soon as possible :)
Thanks for your interest!
until then, please see the description.
I've done workout for 4 weeks and got 11 abs.
Previously, you are able to see my 1st and 2nd week progress and today, I'm revealing all the progress.
And please stay tuned for my second project. how to slim your hips video is coming in October :) I'm working really hard for that video.
so please like and subscribe ^^
My Camera gear
Gopro hero 7https://goo.gl/WzVMqf
Lens (Canon 10-18mm)https://goo.gl/T6nVZK
Lens (Tamron 18-400mm)https://goo.gl/UyfjZr
Recorder - Zoom H6https://goo.gl/nEdNjN
1st week : normal meal that you used to eat but less than usual. (no flour or alcohol)
2nd - 3rd week :
1 meal a day - salad, chicken breast, fruits
2 meals - brown rice + protein (chicken breast) + veggies
4th week : depending on your progress
you can either keep doing 2nd~3rd week's diet or go back to the first week's diet
Week 1 (3 sets each workout)
- leg raises, Seated knee up (10 reps / 30secs rest)
- Plank (30secs. if you can do more, do 1 min or 1 min+) / side plank
- Crunches / Side crunches (10 reps / 30 secs rest)
- twist cycle + cross / scissor kicks (20 times)
Week 2 (3 sets each workout)
- Mountain climber (30secs) you can do 20 secs if it's too hard for you
- Burpee (30 secs)
- jumping jack (30 secs)
- high knee ups (30 secs)
* 10 secs rest in between each workout
- repeat week 2
- leg raises ( more reps than previous weeks / 4 sets)
- toe touch (20~30 reps / 4 sets)
- V ups / seated bicycle twist (10 reps / 4 sets)
- Plank (As far as you can go)
* 30 secs rest in between each workout