FreshWorks is a $200 million public-private partnership loan fund created to increase access to healthy, affordable food in underserved communities. Using FreshWorks as a case study, panelists discuss how private partnerships can fund investments in low-income communities.
• Moderator: Tina Castro, Mission Related Investments, The California Endowment
• Catherine Howard, Director, NCB Capital Impact
• Mary Lee, Deputy Director, PolicyLink
• Jose Osuna, Director, Employment Services, Homeboy Industries
• Daniel Tellalian, Principal, Emerging Markets Inc.