1. This project directed at various learners, the adults
as well as the kids (users who regard English as a second
2. If you are going to take an IELTS exam, don't miss this chance. Of course, if you are going to take an other exam such as TOEFL, TOEIC...., this project must not be redundant.
3. Let us imitate children for learning speaking:
We should listen then speak...Listen to speak better
4. Learning English Listening via videos with subtitles.
5. There are many English Listening Practicing videos
that synchronized audio to text, word by word in this site
6. While listening, you could read, write the
script down or even repeat it to practice speaking.
7. Short videos within 1-2 minute (s) will be repeated about
3 or 4 times. You could watch and listen short - time videos
but you can remember them to be so long. Besides, highlight effects will help you can record and remember word by word.
8. Good for English teachers to improve their students' Listening skill.
Thank you for your attention.