Rapidojet - Continuous Hydration Mixing Technology.
Rapidojet is the most disruptive technology that the commercial baking and food industries have seen in more than 50 years. With one machine, large producers can hydrate or mix any dry ingredients up to 400% hydration levels at speeds of 7,500 kg./hr.
1. Rapidojet achieves radical hydration through high pressure water delivery.
2. The freefalling dry ingredients are delivered via gravity to the high pressure water
stream where it undergoes this process.
3. With a traditional mixer, the process of hydration happens over a relatively long
period of time due to surface tension, and also creates heat.
4. With the Rapidojet, the sheer force of the water instantaneously penetrates the surface
tension barrier, without generating heat.
5. Taking a closer look, we can see that the water molecules impact the gluten with
enough energy to force it open, causing it to unfold.
6. Water will bind to the hydrophilic portions, forcing the hydrophobic portions to bond.
7. Millions of thiyl-disulfide interchanges later, the proteins will unfold and align.
8. This causes the development of the protein network, which results in an
instantaneous, well developed dough.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Ken Schwenger, Bakery Concepts International