FFL Boss 5.0 is here.
With brand new Inventory Management capability, Label Creation -
Printing, and much more.
1. Menus and Navigation overview A. Update: From "FFL's Locations" we have a new email system B. Update: We have the alert now for in-network transfers C. Update: We added the numbers to menus over items that have a count -like pending 4473, products, bound books- D. Users and user levels, how to add, manage, change password, etc E. Quick Transactions, explaining that it's mostly for gunsmiths or fast dealer to dealer
2. Dashboard overview A: Showing how to send email on dashboard B. Barcode scanning anywhere in system gives option to jump right to product or right to it in bound book and shows price lookup for retail use
3. Acquisition Process A. FFL Lookup allows you to search by any info about the FFL -Name, address, phone, ID, i.e. any is searchable B. Changes to Acquisition - Add Item for label printing and explain three prices C. Update: In-Network Transfers
4. Disposition Process A. Update: Barcode - label scan additions to the disposition process C. Go through the LEEP system show copy - paste and speed of automation D. Showing digital copies of the 4473 and how you can retain everything forever digitally -including signatures and...everything- and reproduce them whenever needed
5. Destroyed, Lost or Stolen firearms overview
6. NFA Dashboard overview
7. Firearm Inventory System A. Update: New Filtering Drill Down System B. Update: Export post filtering drill down C. Update: The new inventory tab and all the 5.0 new launch features
8. Customer management features - FFL dealer network and Transfers to other FFLs A. Update: My Customers export feature -as .csv or types for developers- B. Update: My FFL Dealers export feature -as .csv or types for developers- C. Update: Out-of-Network transfers -email generation and alerts to the dealer you are sending to-
9. Events and Gun Show management
10. Employee Activity Monitor A. Update: Export feature -as .csv or types for developers-
*** New sub area***
11. Electronic Bound Books A. Update: Open - Closed Entries filtering and printing via filters B. Update: Changed bound book field values now print out on paper copy print out with the new note option that alerts you any time you make a change that would trigger an electronic bound book change C. More: Show how multiple locations can be managed from one single login