In February of 2015 Eagle nearly died in an airplane flying between Jakarta Indonesia and Hong Kong. Three days later he landed in the em...
In February of 2015 Eagle nearly died in an airplane flying between Jakarta Indonesia and Hong Kong. Three days later he landed in the emergency room of Queen Mary's Hospital on Hong Kong Island, and spent the night being monitored for signs of anaphylaxis. The cause of both these events was his life long allergy to peanuts. The photo above is of Eagle about to be released from the hospital after an all night struggle to breathe. In his follow up visit to the allergy centre in the Hong Kong Sanatorium Hospital we discovered that a study into the desensitisation of patients to their peanut allergies had completed and the centre had taken more than 20 patients thru successfully since the conclusion of the study. After nearly seeing my son die twice in one week, sitting by his side for hours, and then to have the possibility of freedom from that placed in our grasp filled my heart with hope.