In episode 4 of the Divi Community Q&A sessions, we interview Terry Hale from Mizagorn, Ink. The main focus of this session is about the power of networking and community.
- Terry's history and how the name "Mizagorn" came about
- What's good about WordPress and Divi
- Benefits of "exposing" yourself to the community
- benefits of networking to create a referral stream vs. cost of advertising
- Backlinks as a part of your SEO plan by using the Divi Theme Tutorials site
- The Divi job board - post your services or your requests
- The power of WooCommerce hooks/actions/filters
- Funny ways that working from home is the way to go
- Assign value to your time and have the correct posture in order to increase your income
- Cost of living and wages in different countries
- The excitement of the upcoming WordCamp Orange County
- Plus, lots of fun and laughter!
The WooCommerce Order Status Actions plugin mentioned in this session:http://codecanyon.net/item/...
The Divi Community Q&A Sessions playlist is available at:https://www.youtube.com/pla...
Join us in our Facebook group to get all the latest updates about these sessions: https://www.facebook.com/gr...
The Divi Tuts site gets tens of thousands of hits each month. Submit your own blog post there, set yourself up as a Divi Job Expert, or post a job request!http://divi.tutsdirectory.com/
Links to peeps --------------------------------------------------
Geno @ Monterey Premier:
| f | → https://www.facebook.com/Mo......
(w3) → http://montereypremier.com/
Leslie @ A Girl and Her Mac
| f | → https://www.facebook.com/ag...
(w3) → https://agirlandhermac.design/
Terry @ Mizagorn, Ink
| f | → https://www.facebook.com/mi...
(w3) → http://mizagorn.com