The Story of How “Saving 72 Virgins” Network Began with an Ex-30-year old Cult Virgin.
Read full article: https://goo.gl/CaKZCD
SSTV’s Purpose Statement (V-M-V):
SSTV’s Vision: Educating and Freeing the World of Cults and Extremism.
SSTV’s Mission: Saving Cult Members and stopping the Cancer Spreading of Destructive Cults
SSTV’s Core Values: ● Freedom ● Choices ● Family & Friends ● Safety
SSTV Key Activities & Objectives:
● Alerting the public and Corporate Sponsors about Cults by issuing Saving 72 Virgins’ Top Cult List of the Year. Stopping CSR funding by Corporations,
● Saving and Rescuing Cult Members
● Educating Cult Members, and supporting Ex-Cult Members in returning to their families.
● Stopping the Cancer Spreading of Destructive Cults. Stopping cult funding from corporate CSR funding.
● Getting Sponsorships for CSR initiatives.
● Raising Funds for operations.
Targeting Key Cult Categories:
[ ] Religious Fascism including Islamofascism, Hindu-Fascism, Christofascism, Buddha-Fascism:
[ ] Religious Cults:
e.g. Brahma Kumaris Raja Yoga Meditation
[ ] Large Group Awareness Training & Psychotherapy:
Asiaworks, Life Spring, Landmark Education
[ ] Extremist Militant Cults
e.g. ISIS, Taliban, Boko Haram, 969 group (Myanmar Buddhist group)
Funds need for:
[ ] Maintaining Website, Social Media, Facebook, Cult forum (staff, editor, writers)
[ ] Educating the public through talks at universities, colleges,
[ ] Providing safe Half-Way Houses or Rooms by Families of Ex-Cult Members
[ ] Maintaining an Office with staff, equipment, pcs, administration, marketing, PR-CSR
[ ] Sponsoring Cult Awareness & Rescue Ads
PM us for the latest Saving 72 Cult Virgins Network Presentation Deck.