Bird Dog Whiskey Berry Lemonade Jello Shooters
1 cup lemonade
1 cup Bird Dog Blackberry Whiskey
1 large package of gelatin (color and flavor optional...we used raspberry)
1. Cut your lemons in half (long-ways) and scoop out all of the insides so that you end up with 24 hollow lemon “bowls”
2. Boil cup of lemonade and sprinkle the package of gelatin over the lemonade. Let gelatin sit for 5 minutes.
3. Add the cup of Bird Dog Blackberry Whiskey to the liquid and stir until the Bird Dog and lemonade are fully blended.
4. Using a large measuring cup, pour the mixture into the lemon halves.
5. Let the shooters sit in the fridge until the jello is fully set, around 3 to 4 hours.
6. After the jello has set, cut each lemon half into wedges for easy eating.
7. Serve and enjoy!http://www.birddogwhiskey.comhttp://www.facebook.com/bir...http://www.instagram.com/bi...