#Ternio #YearInReview #Blockchain
Ternio was launched a year ago (Dec 2017). We have been able to accomplish a lot in 2018 and sometimes it’s hard to see how far you’ve come unless you take a few moments to see where you started. In this video we take a few minutes to reflect back on how far Ternio has come.
Most importantly, Ternio has grown over the last year and is comprised of extremely talented and dedicated people. We thought it would be best if you heard from them first hand, so everyone can see who is really responsible for Ternio’s growth and success!
1) Launched Ternio LLC, published our official white paper, and brought on a group of great advisors to assist in the process.
2) Attended great conferences in San Francisco, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai, and many others. PLUS hosted our very own!
3) We ran our our transactions per second test on Lexicon demonstrating it could do over 1 million TPS and had it third party verified.
4) Got a bunch of great press in publications like Buzzfeed, AMB Crypto and Blockt - PLUS great advertising centric publications like MediaPost, AdWeek, MarTechSeries, TheDrum, and many others.
5) Did a bunch interviews with ICO 101 podcast, Crypto Crow, and Crypto Love to name a few.
6) Presented on stage in Dubai, Charlotte, Atlanta, and a few times in NYC.
7) We had our own NASCAR for both Ternio and the BlockCard!
8) We signed a bunch of great partnerships with numerous companies in the digital advertising space like RPM Ad Agency in Chicago, The Advertising Council, Scoota, Ignition One, and many others.
9) We got our BlockCard prototype created, got the bank approval, and launched one of the only crypto debit cards currently available in the US.
10) We both got to hang out with the Tour De Crypto guys when they passed through Charlotte and Atlanta. Plus got to show them the BlockCard in action!