Find the kerning game here: http://type.method.ac
Hoping you like this lettering based logo design, as usual, a reference of the time: it took about an hour and 20 minutes to complete.
In this video we're covering:
• What's a baseline, x-height, ascending or descending line and the stem of a letter.
• The stroke parameter to check if you want your object to scale its stroke width.
• You can use either Illustrator or Affinity, there's no difference in speed. Only consider the file format in case you need to share the file with someone else. You can also export in EPS or SVG for anyone to open your vector file.
• The importance of learning typography and calligraphy and why the kerning game is the best game ever.
• That if you like typography, it means you like fun in its nerdiest form and I love you.
• Follow my work & loves •http://heymalice.com/
Behance - https://www.behance.net/hey...
Dribbble - https://dribbble.com/heymalice
Instagram - https://instagram.com/heyma...
Twitter - https://twitter.com/heymalice
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in...
For business inqueries, please send me an email at email@example.com