this video is sponsored by skillshare. the first 500 people to click the link will get 2 months of skillshare premium for free https://skl.sh/jennymustard8
are influencers fakes and liars? yes, i guess you can call us ALL deceitful online in numerous different ways. so how do we avoid feeling jealous and bitter and fomo over not having the ‘perfect life’ that influencers portray?
the answer might be found in these questions: what is the intention of the influencer’s content? is it to tell you an artistic story? or to present you a real raw truth about their life? and how should YOU as a consumer CONSIDER the content out there?
i talk about:
- fake influencers !
- is everyone online lying ?
- am i lying to you ?
- content creation vs. documentation !
- influencing as a job !
- content with a purpose ?
- consuming the RIGHT way !
- why can’t i too be living my best life on the beach ?!
- everyday jenny vs. influencer jenny !
- is jealousy the problem ?
- drinking champagne as a full time job ?
- how to get the perfect shot !
- scrolling on instagram while pms-ing?
- how to NOT let influencers bring you down !
- seeking positive and uplifting content !
- the RESPONSIBLE consumer !
- how to become inspired by the right kind of content !
- recognising your scrolling habits !
- LOGGING OFF !
check us out on instagram !
@jennymustard - https://instagram.com/jenny...
shop our organic t-shirts and tote bags: https://bit.ly/36kFj86
subscribe to our podcast on
itunes : https://apple.co/2DR2lpF
spotify : https://spoti.fi/2BAGuUJ
acast : https://www.acast.com/themu...
subscribe to my channel : http://bit.ly/2iBaKo9
check out our second channel THE MUSTARDS : http://bit.ly/2BQIp5D
#instagram #detox #socialmedia