Official lyric video with lead vocals by Damian Wilson (Threshold, Headspace, Rick Wakeman) of "Chains of the Collective" by Alarion, opening song of the album Waves of Destruction. ORDER YOUR ALBUM HERE: https://alarion.bandcamp.com/
Strings / choir solo by Tom Gorissen (Hymir).
#Alarion is a project by Dutch guitarist Bas Willemsen.
Video by Charlie Feld.
In June 2016, Waves of Destruction, the debut album of Alarion will be released through FREIA Music. The album contains an hour of melodic, symphonic and intense music. It is a special album, with appearances by many great musicians, including:
- Damian Wilson (Threshold / Headspace)
- Irene Jansen (Ayreon / Star One, sister of Floor Jansen of Nightwish)
- Paul Glandorf (Arjen Lucassen (live), Semistereo)
- Tineke Roseboom (Blaze Bayley (Iron Maiden))
- Ben Mathot (Epica, Revamp, Xandria)
- Erik Laan (Silhouette)
- Tom Gorissen (Hymir).
(Pre)order your album copy here: https://alarion.bandcamp.com/
Damian Wilson recorded all lead vocals on 6 tracks of the album, including backing vocals and narration. Find out more about Damian and his participation here: http://www.alarion.eu/Waves...
For each listener, there will be a different part of the album that stands out: be it acoustic and mellow or heavy and fast, a short track or a 10+ minutes long epic, male or female vocals. Throughout all the tracks on the album, the listener will discover the scope of the sound that is Alarion.
Mastered by Peter van ‘t Riet, who is known for mastering #Epica #PainofSalvation #SymphonyX #SteveHowe ( #Yes ) and many others.
• Produced by Bas Willemsen.
• All tracks mixed by Hiddo Frericks at Studio Rockfish, Utrecht, The Netherlands.
• Album mastered by Peter van ‘t Riet at FineTune, Soest, The Netherlands.
• Recorded at SBL Music Productions studio and the Alarion studio, Utrecht, The Netherlands.
• Cover artwork by Julian Eifert, modifications by Ronald van Schaik and by Blacklake, concept by Bas Willemsen.