- What criterias to choose while ranking?
- Does order affect the logistics of matching? What can I do to increase these odds?
- Once submitted, can you change your rank order list?
- What basis should we rank programs?
- Is there a perfect time to start compiling your rank order list?
- How should low Step 1 Scores affect your Rank Order List, if at all?
- Rank strategically or purely on preference?
- How do I choose between a community and university program?
- Should I rank programs in remote areas higher than programs in big cities that are considered to be malignant?
- How does ranking a malignant program highly, affect my future should I get matched?
- Should our chance of matching into a program be a determinant for a program’s position on the ranking order list?
- And much more...
Watch this video and post your own questions for Dr. Mizani to reply to.